Contact Mabel by email [email protected]
• BEADING CLUB - Leader Mandy Floyd
Express your creative side and make fabulous bling! They usually meet on a Thursday.
• BOOK CLUB - Leader Maya Panchang
Enjoy reading and discussing literature. They usually meet on the fourth Monday of every month.
• BOWLING CLUB - Leader Sarah Johnson
Develop your skills with a lively group of ladies on the Monday prior to TLG. Fun guaranteed.
• BRIDGE CLUB - Leader: Pat Betterton
There is an active bridge group called the Doha Ladies Bridge Group for beginners and players.
• COOKING CLUB – Leader Maureen O’Reilly
We meet once a month in each other’s homes to demonstrate and cook lunch for participating members.
It's a great way to share favourite recipes and taste different cooking styles from around the world - unleash the chef within!
• FRENCH SPEAKING CLUB – Leader Maya Panchang
We meet once per month on alternate Tuesdays to TLG meetings.
• GOLF CLUB - Doha Golf Academy 4496 0755 or [email protected]
Thursday mornings, book a lesson or play on the Academy Course.
Coffee and a chat after an outing on the course or your lesson.
Contact the Club directly to book your time.
• 'IN STITCHES' - Leader Maureen Buja
If you do handiwork of any kind i.e. knitting, crochet, embroidery, this is the group for you.
• KNITTING – Leader Mary Alkadhi
We knit happy teddies, baby items, blankets for specific projects. The teddies are given to the children at Hamad Hospital.
Knitters meet twice a month on a Sunday
• MOVIE CLUB - Leader Kim Mc Kinley
For a fun morning at the movies together, these days will be advertised on Facebook for members.
We are play from 9.30 - 12.30 every Monday. We are a relaxed casual group and welcome new members.
If you wish to start a club, please contact Kim Gunson at one of the meetings or by email with your ideas so that details can be discussed by the Committee and added to our website.